The ‘Pay-It-Forwards’ Detailing Products Thread

Not really a PIF....but a swap for a good quality quick detailer if this is ok,its not been opened ..as new..View attachment 186537
comes with a pair of nitrile gloves and one silk applicator,i'll throw in a Kamikaze Suede cloth and block applicator as wellView attachment 186539

Like for like . Actually I am giving you a better product

aec8d2bde668523a5e700ebd7d0c19da.jpg

Reactions: scotty76 and Jassyo06
No chance Tash , he's old school . Loves his polish and wax

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06 and V6_Man
It still is, just trying to lure @jassyo06 but he won't budge

Still waiting for the caliper job and use of Audi logos I sent you mate stop cadging free products and USE the ones you have

Reactions: Bristle Hound, V6_Man, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Still waiting for the caliper job and use of Audi logos I sent you mate stop cadging free products and USE the ones you have
#Hoarder

Reactions: Bristle Hound, NevMan, V6_Man and 1 other person

I need to coat them alloys first, which is definitely happening next week as I have my Saturdays and Sundays back, finally...

#Hoarder

PMSL @Scotty75. Just started working on clearing the garage, tis a lot of stuff going to the local recycling centre today.

Got them....lol

#MeToo. To be honest mate, I just pulling your leg (some might say that the grapes are sour ). Apart from Hydro2 & beadmaker I haven't bought anything else this year. I still have quite a few QDs including one from THQuattro and his ceramic wax that I have used only a handful of times.

I have got my weekends back so, hopefully CarPro goes on in the next few weeks.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
I need to coat them alloys first, which is definitely happening next week as I have my Saturdays and Sundays back, finally...

PMSL @Scotty75. Just started working on clearing the garage, tis a lot of stuff going to the local recycling centre today.

#MeToo. To be honest mate, I just pulling your leg (some might say that the grapes are sour ). Apart from Hydro2 & beadmaker I haven't bought anything else this year. I still have quite a few QDs including one from THQuattro and his ceramic wax that I have used only a handful of times.

I have got my weekends back so, hopefully CarPro goes on in the next few weeks.

Haven’t bought anything else....cos you get it here free and gratis

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Jassyo06, Sandra and 1 other person
Anyone - make a cuppa while detailing your motors

71f99dbb73e3ed52040d9a3e86d2562e.jpg

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Jassyo06 and Scotty75
Nope ....... I expect tea b to be brought to me

Reactions: Jassyo06, NevMan and Sandra
PB wheel sealant gone, but still have PB White Diamond and also have DJ Fantastic Plastic trim dressing available.

Also thanks @Tashfeen for his kind offer :yes:

D32F64BD E7B9 49D9 986D D8E8B68E7E30

A3EABC0D 0B82 44EE B764 E40998829D3B

Reactions: Jimbob76, Bristle Hound and V6_Man
I find that’s the best way to stop me driving it just after detailing and getting it dirty again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In four weeks time I’ll be on some quiet place in the alps !
Beers will be flowing from lunch time and I plan to spend the evenings whilst there cleaning the car particularly the alloys as they will be covered in brake dust so I’ll be applying a bit of polish and then some wheel sealant !

The rest of the car will get a wipe down aswell as I want to get some real nice shots of the car whilst there or in Italy !

Reactions: Sandra, Bryant1998 and Adam14
Beers will be flowing from lunch time and I plan to spend the evenings whilst there cleaning the car particularly the alloys as they will be covered in brake dust so I’ll be applying a bit of polish and then some wheel sealant !

The rest of the car will get a wipe down aswell as I want to get some real nice shots of the car whilst there or in Italy !
Great minds think a like, planning the same when driving through Germany and Austria

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra

Sounds like a plan, better post some pictures ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan
Shizer....Sorry mate...shouldnt have used 3 identical boxes....hopefully @Bristle Hound will do a swap when he's back from Paphos mate....Wonder what oor @Tashfeen has got lol
All good mate, when I saw the leather cleaner I was a bit perplexed haha , will keep the box and sort shipping (if BH wants to swap that is )
@jassyo06 @Adam14 - Oh
censored.gif
! Just seen this ...
See -
https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threa...ve-you-done-today.382955/page-42#post-3470324

Reactions: V6_Man and Adam14
@jassyo06 - Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .... lol

@Adam14 - Stop it ! lol
D'oh! Not to worry mate! If you still want the leather cleaner let me know as I have no need for it so would rather someone get some use out of it Hope the holidays were good

Reactions: V6_Man and Bristle Hound
D'oh! Not to worry mate! If you still want the leather cleaner let me know as I have no need for it so would rather someone get some use out of it Hope the holidays were good
@Adam14 - Thanks Adam. Would only seem fair to put it back in the PIF thread for someone else to enjoy
Going to have to have a route around in the garage to repay the PIF I got from wee @jassyo06

Hols were fab - cheers !

Reactions: Jassyo06 and V6_Man
@Adam14 - Thanks Adam. Would only seem fair to put it back in the PIF thread for someone else to enjoy
Going to have to have a route around in the garage to repay the PIF I got from wee @jassyo06

Hols were fab - cheers !
Will do! In the morn Good to hear about the holidays

Reactions: V6_Man and Bristle Hound
Apologies for the delay all, please find leather cleaner and sponge courtesy of Jassy! Bit of a mix up but all good, if anyone wants this let me know. Already packaged up and ready to go
c416feb605952bae65f93970f3dc5668.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06, V6_Man and Bristle Hound
Auto

I have these two items available the wheel cleaner is full and the G3 i have used on a couple of panels so nearly full.

Reactions: Bryant1998, Bristle Hound, scotty76 and 3 others
PSFq4Wbl.jpg

Apologies for being a bit late with my repayment to the PIF thread
I blame the heat ! lol

I offer up - a brand new unused 210ml can of Sonax Xtreme Protect & Shine Hybrid NPT

IMHO 'tis a fab product that is hugely underrated, mainly because of its price me thinks

More info / reviews here
https://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/sonax-xtreme-protect-shine-hybrid

Usual PIF thread rules apply

Reactions: Jimbob76, scotty76 and Scotty75
PSFq4Wbl.jpg

Apologies for being a bit late with my repayment to the PIF thread
I blame the heat ! lol

I offer up - a brand new unused 210ml can of Sonax Xtreme Protect & Shine Hybrid NPT

IMHO 'tis a fab product that is hugely underrated, mainly because of its price me thinks

More info / reviews here
https://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/sonax-xtreme-protect-shine-hybrid

Usual PIF thread rules apply
Surprised I've had no takers TBH

Noticed the threads gone a little quiet ...

Reactions: V6_Man and Jimbob76
I get it, do I wait until I've received this before posting a product?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Completely up to you mate. It doesn't have to be now or immediately after. As long as you offer something, it will be happy days

Reactions: Jimbob76, Scotty75, NevMan and 1 other person