That's it........baked beans for tea from now on!

McAudi

Reaction score
Just taken the plunge and ordered my new A3 SB. Received a good discount of £1,450 along with the usual waiting time of 5 months to get behind the wheel. Was really torn between the SB and saloon but when I saw the SB in Glacier white with panny roof, I knew it was the model for me. Total spec:

S Line Sportback 1.4T Manual
Glacier white
Comfort pack
Privacy glass
Panoramic roof
Hill assist

...............all for a bargain price of £25,500 ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Sounds amazing. Im sure you cant wait for the time to fly by. I think a nice countdown thread is required to make the waiting easier. :) x

Reactions: McAudi
Countdown? Red wine for the next 150 days more like! That should sedate me enough to grab a few winks sleep ;-)

Lol, sorry, im forgetting your new. Countdown thread is just some music ( chosen by myself) to make the waiting more fun. No red wine im afraid, i will keep that for myself, lmao. Great group of people in here, very friendly and helpful, any questions you have just ask. :) x

Congratulations on your great order. A few have chosen glacier white with a pano roof and privacy glass, doesn't look too shabby! :p

Thanks Sandra. Glass in hand.....day 1 nearly over :)

Thanks Sandra. Glass in hand.....day 1 nearly over :)

You now have a countdown thread, the guys will tell you, never know what im going to choose next, it will be varied, lol. Enjoy your wine. :) x