Thanyou MRC Tuning

stevemiles70

Reaction score
Website
www.stevemiles.info
I am sure these guys need know introduction www.mrctuning.com. I had the B7 RS4 Avant booked in this morning for a health check and dyno run as I wanted piece of mind; having picked it uponly last week and also toget an appraisal of the overall condition and feel of it as I guess these guys have seen quite a few so know the good from the not so good or tired ones.

Seems I have a very good example, all healthy, no errors from healthchecks and makes good strong figures (see below).

Can't recommend these guys enough now and big thanks to Doug. First impressions as a new customer very good and would definitely go back and have my repeat business. Good clean/professional appearance of workshop, waiting area, tv and think was an Xbox there also, plus nice clean kitchen area for making your own teas/cofees. Gets my votes :cool:

So now the figures....

388ps + 424Nm @ 3245 RPM

Cant grumble at those, considering the losses after the flywheel :yahoo:

Thanks again MRC :rock:

Last edited:
I am right with you on MRC. I took my last car there and probably will my current one in the new year. Was persuaded to go there by a close friend of Doug and Mineah and was very impressed. However there record speaks volumes, I think they won Audi tuning awards Gold 5 or 6 times on the trot. Very professional, knowledgable and you just know your in good hands. I would recommend them without hesitation and in an instance. Glad to hear your new purchase is a good one, its always reassuring after all the research you undoubtedly put in before the purchase. An understated monster of a car. Have fun!