Thanks to Ash187

amit91987

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I would like to say thank you to Ash who has helped me complete a double din conversion, double din Pioneer install and more recently with supplying and fitting an armrest.

I strongly recommend Ash if you need anything done, he knows his stuff and works with great attention to detail!

Thanks Ash!

Reactions: J.R. and Sim_88
Well deserved Ash. :) x

Top marks for Ash again.......well done dude. He managed to rectify my problems on the S3 when I retro-fitted the FBMFSW. Had warning lights everywhere. 1 hour on the phone with blutooth on and VCDS running and we aced it. Saved the day he did.

Last edited:
Ash did a top job when he sorted my RNSE / Bluetooth / Cruise Control early this year too.

Dude does a great job despite his dodgy footwear :)

Ash did a top job when he sorted my RNSE / Bluetooth / Cruise Control early this year too.

Dude has great taste in footwear. He is a real trendsetter. :) x

NLY_4782.jpg

I said this on edition! Shocking :ermm:

Top work mate.
Although your footwear are not my cuppa tea, must say that matched perfectly to Robins A3 at GTI last week, lol.

He done my pillar on the same day you went to see him mate. He is a good lad.

I can also confirm Ash is a great guy!!! :icon_thumright:

He Helped me source parts for my Double din conversion and kindly sent me a cruise wire.

I owe him several pints :beerchug:

Yeah, a huge thanks from me too.

Installed my FBMFSW and Pioneer stereo in a mad single session.

Had to literally force a cup of coffee down him, he was so keen to get cracking....

Nice one mate.

I'm intrigued by the footwear thing.. Does he wear those self adjusting ones from Back to the Future?