Thanks and goodbye

Gfermer

Reaction score
would like to just to say thanks to the forum for helping me with my s3. getting it to stage 2+ Has been fun and cost a lot of money but wouldn't change it at all, I've sold it today after just over 2 years off overship had up and downs but was a great car to own and drive and everyone who ever had a shot of has been in said the exact same. Will be missed but sadly don't think next car is going to be an Audi

Good to have had you on this forum and hope you'll stay whichever car you buy.

Thanks alex for all your help, yeah I'll prob kick around met some really nice guys on here so interested to see how they get on with there cars and that,

Reactions: Sandra and S3Alex
Hope the new owner appreciates the fantastic car they have just bought. Please stop in and see us, and dont be a stranger. Good luck with whatever car you choose next, :) x

Reactions: Gfermer
Hope the new owner appreciates the fantastic car they have just bought. Please stop in and see us, and dont be a stranger. Good luck with whatever car you choose next, :) x
Thanks I'll still be around I'm still coming to the Scottish car show with asn group Im jumping in with a friend x

Reactions: Sandra
Best of luck on your next purchase mate!

Thanks I'll still be around I'm still coming to the Scottish car show with asn group Im jumping in with a friend x

You have no friends left within the group for abandoning us :sorrow:

:lick: