Thank you @NHN

NM07

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Nigel (@NHN) for the fantastic work he did on my B7 today sorting out the wiring for the washer fluid level indicator as well as fitting my new puddle lit door cards. :smiley: Couldn't be happier with his work. Fantastic knowledge and attention to detail, and a lovely guy as well.

I can't recommend his services enough, anyone looking to have any work/retrofits done to their Audi, Nigel is your man :thumbs up: Very reasonable prices/rates too.

Reactions: V6_Man, JohnS3 and NHN
Many thanks Ben, pleasure to meet you also, your father was a saint with the tea & you were very helpful overall.

Glad you like the work & happy with the final finish.

Reactions: V6_Man and NM07
Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Nigel (@NHN) for the fantastic work he did on my B7 today sorting out the wiring for the washer fluid level indicator as well as fitting my new puddle lit door cards. :smiley: Couldn't be happier with his work. Fantastic knowledge and attention to detail, and a lovely guy as well.

I can't recommend his services enough, anyone looking to have any work/retrofits done to their Audi, Nigel is your man :thumbs up: Very reasonable prices/rates too.
Yep, he's a top man.:thumbs up:
Best not let him know that though:yes:

Tea with biscuits i hope.

Reactions: V6_Man, NM07 and NHN
Already got a few extra bits on the list Nigel is going to sort out for me. The seats from the new interior already have footwell lights in them, so he's going to get them wired up and working as well as putting the footwell lights in the front for me too :yahoo:

Reactions: NHN
I had my own bday cakes & brownies the lady got for me, tbh I need to stay away from sugar lol.

I had my own bday cakes & brownies the lady got for me, tbh I need to stay away from sugar lol.
Hi I'm a Newby member and I have posted about puddle lights in the forum. I have an issue with one of mine. Would you be able to have a look at the thread and show some light on it for me please

I had puddle lights in my last car, forgot how much I missed them, it's a small thing but makes a big difference:

Puddle lights

Attachments

• 20220323_185750.jpg
    20220323_185750.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
  • 20220323_185706.jpg
    20220323_185706.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 64
I had puddle lights in my last car, forgot how much I missed them, it's a small thing but makes a big difference:

View attachment 251725
I don't recall ever seeing the undersides of the doors that clean, is there any grime on your car, you need to come down my way and work such wonders on my old bus. :thumbs up: