thank you Ash187

andrecc

Reaction score
Hi there I would just like to say what an awesome guy Ash is, down to earth, loves his a3's and knows what he is doing, so i met him and straight away we started talking and fixing bits and bobs that was needed to the car, also has shown me some cool stuff that i didnt even know myself and gave me confidence to try doing stuff. also explained throughly what he will be doing and so on.

So what Ash done for me was coding and fitting MY09 Tail lights and he also enabled coming home lights and leaving home lights and some call features which was disabled using the VCDS and other things.

He also took me to his family burger joint which i must say the food there is amazing :wub:.

By looking at his car he makes me want to do so many things to my car for example arm-rest, s3 pedals and improve and take out my standard headunit and replace with something cooler as hes car turned on the sound quality was so much smoother and crispt than mine, and many more not to mention cough cough.

Also Ash your car looks lovely. :applaus::wub: ill love to swap any day hahaha if you willing to but im a no no to manual.

Im going to source some more funds to work on car and ill deffo be using Ash skills to undergo the work.

utterly top bloke, i was very pleased with the work which was done.

btw that fog grill is in place now :yahoo:

Reactions: pwilliamson1991
Yep, Ash is a top bloke and also a top friend. Really knows his stuff too.

By the way Ash, when you gonna take me to this burger joint!!!??? :)

Lol thanks dre! I do love to show off my cooking skills (even if it is just flipping a burger :p)
Good news on that damned fog grill! Ur face went bright red when you tried to fit that before lol (should have got a pic of that)

Your car looks lovely too mate! That spec you have... You lucky ******!! I have spent 2 years doing mine up and then you just drive up with basically the same spec (minus couple bits). Where are the pics of the rear lights?

Danny, your welcome to come and get a burger or a curry for the missus from the takeaway whenever your free mate :) just means you got to drive down to Kent!

Lol thanks dre! I do love to show off my cooking skills (even if it is just flipping a burger :p)
Good news on that damned fog grill! Ur face went bright red when you tried to fit that before lol (should have got a pic of that)

them flipping burgers were super fast :yahoo:. Yeah I was try a force it to clip so was holding my breathe lol.

Your car looks lovely too mate! That spec you have... You lucky ******!! I have spent 2 years doing mine up and then you just drive up with basically the same spec (minus couple bits). Where are the pics of the rear lights?

yeah I guess so was worth driving 5hours to view it, under Neath car is rusty due to salt/grip what would be best to do?
But yeah your car looks sweet flushed :hubbahubba: ill post a pic of the tail lights tonight ash did it look nice when I drove off?

Ash is a top bloke in my books ...:icon_thumright::readit: you might have to bring me a little sample of them burgers Ash ....when you come down next.:drool:

I can also confirm that Ash is a legend.

Helped me out several times over PM. He was kind enough to send me a parcel i needed and asked for nothing in return.

I owe him several beers, burgers, hands shakes and pure man love! :friends: