Terminator Genisys

T

T-800

This is due out tomorrow, looks like 2015 is going to be a good year for film buffs......

Edit: here is a little little teaser......

I need your clothes, your boots and your RS 3........... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
And here is the proper trailer.......

Not so sure now I've seen the trailer looks like a re-hash of 1 & 2

We'll see I suppose....

Reactions: Jassyo06
This is due out tomorrow, looks like 2015 is going to be a good year for film buffs......

Looks like, and the new Bond film is out next year, Spectre
movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well as I pointed out in my second post it is indeed a rehash of the first 2 terminator films...........
Then it kinda creates its own timeline....which is 'ok' I suppose, Jai Courtney is utterly c r a p though, he ain't no Kyle Reese (and was equally as c r a p in A good day to Die Hard)

Don't leave too early as it has a Marvelesque mid credits scene..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure I fancy this movie

Reactions: T-800
l have only watched the tv trailer like most,l am a huge movie buff and have a really soft spot for Arnie's films like all us guys do,but watching a old Arnie/T800 jumping out a helicopter into a airplane or something? please,please.

Terminator Salvation was a really good film,mostly because they kept it real and true to Terminators 1/2.

Worth a rent though and should be great viewing on a Home Cinema System

Fairly decent re-hash of 1&2, Arnie not taking himself seriously with some good quips,
agree with the verdict about Jai Courtney, he was also garbage in Jack Reacher

just watched this over xmas.

whilst it was not a classiclike T1 and T2 ... I was pleasantly surprised that I found it really really enjoyable ... and loved the timeline take on this one.