tennis court streaker (LMAO)

That is toooooooooooooo funny. Its the first time I've proper laughed uncontrollably at a youtube video. I think it's the sound of the guy filming it laughing that cracks me up.

I've watched this a few times and i cannot stop laughing at it.

I love the dude's laugh, and i also love how he just stands up and runs back the other way as if nothing happened. Top video indeed.

And I agree, the more i watch it the funnier it gets.

and i also love how he just stands up and runs back the other way as if nothing happened.

Yeah that bit started to become hilarious to me after a few views also.

The way the naked guy proudly shouts something during his run up is pretty funny too.

This video is like a fine wine. A different element is noticed after every sip.

It seriously is my favourite clip EVER.

Its funny enough being a stranger but can you imagine how funny it would be if it was your mate that did it!! :lmfao:

Yeah, if that was your mate it would make it even funnier. And to quote my cousin on seeing the video..."I LOVE THE INTERNET". Just think how many of these kinds of things we missed over the years before the Internet and camera's.

my head is hurting from being in the smile position for so long... ive watched that 10 times... funniest video ive ever seen i think

me too.. i got angry with my mate last night cause he didnt find it that funny... bit f**cked really, couldnt wait to get to work to watch a naked man! :scared2:

seriously though, i reckon if you watched this every morning you would have a calmer day... oh and if you really wanna laugh when watching it keep pressing 2 on keyboard lol

I never knew that you could use a number to take you to a point in a YouTube video!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every day is indeed a day for learning.

And I feel the same way as you lot, this video is just getting funnier in my opinion.

I got pee'd off with my girlfriend too for not finding it hilariously funny. I swear she held back the laughter just to irritate me.

Never knew about that number press during videos either. :applaus:

I never knew that you could use a number to take you to a point in a YouTube video!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every day is indeed a day for learning.

And I feel the same way as you lot, this video is just getting funnier in my opinion.

I got pee'd off with my girlfriend too for not finding it hilariously funny. I swear she held back the laughter just to irritate me.

Never knew about that number press during videos either. :applaus:

tbh i cant take the credit for it, i didnt know numbers had that functionality but i actually saw it as a comment on the original YT vid, tried it and it worked.. so ill take credit for teaching but thats all :yes:

Faceplants are generally funny. Check out this one. Funny laughter in the background too but its cut a little short.

Last edited by a moderator:
Faceplants are generally funny. Check out this one. Funny laughter in the background too but its cut a little short.

what is he thinking!!!!! i mean the tennis court guy genuinely didnt know the screen was there but this is just stupid!! surely you could really hurt yourself doing that?or even die :scared2: