Tempted... Key fob...

larbel

Reaction score
Hmm... These are NOT mine, just picking them up for my supplier and in return, I'll get a free one... Chrome or no chrome, no logo or try to locate a S3 logo later? Decision decisions...

IMG 0191
IMG 0189
IMG 0190

The RS style one with chrome on one side and three chrome buttons on the back would be the one for me

That’s the style I had with my Tt, was a bit disappointed when when my S3 arrived and had gone back a generation. No biggie though

Reactions: Audi Bairn
I’m pretty sure they are keyless fobs, so would only work keyless entry cars.

Mine is totally different and the same as my PFL A3 key. The buttons are in different places to the ones shown in the photo. Mine also has keyless.

Mine is totally different and the same as my PFL A3 key. The buttons are in different places to the ones shown in the photo. Mine also has keyless.

They are definitely the fobs which come with the latest TT, I had one, there is a slot built into the centre consol for it.

I’m not sure what other ranges they come as standard on, there is a door key which pulls out from the end of these fobs but it’s not an ignition key, it doesn’t flick out, you actually detach the end which isn’t shown on the above keys.

They are definitely the fobs which come with the latest TT, I had one, there is a slot built into the centre consol for it.

I’m not sure what other ranges they come as standard on, there is a door key which pulls out from the end of these fobs but it’s not an ignition key, it doesn’t flick out, you actually detach the end which isn’t shown on the above keys.

But PFL and FL A3/S3 all have the same style of key right? even if its keyless entry? sorry not being picky! would love a nicer key than the A3 one! it's horrid!!

Reactions: TYb
But PFL and FL A3/S3 all have the same style of key right? even if its keyless entry? sorry not being picky! would love a nicer key than the A3 one! it's horrid!!

Yeh I think so, the flick style keys. I dont think these would work for A3’s unless they could some how be re programmed and would only work with keyless entry cars as they don’t have an ignition key built in.

Yeah, they have to be reprogrammed, works on any MQB cars. And it does come with blank key and have key slots for it. These comes standard for TT/S/RS just not A3/S or even RS.

Yeah, they have to be reprogrammed, works on any MQB cars. And it does come with blank key and have key slots for it. These comes standard for TT/S/RS just not A3/S or even RS.

Yeh I know they have key slots but it’s not designed to taken out regularly, it’s clicks into place at the top, I thinks intended more for emergencies as the latest TT doesn’t have an ignition, pretty sure they are all keyless.