Telford / Shropshire local meets ???

mike60e

Reaction score
Hello, This might of been started already on here. Due to the number of members on here from the Telford / Shropshire area are there any local meets closer to home and not Nottingham (No disrespect)[FONT=arial, sans-serif]just a bit to far to go. [/FONT]:kissmyrings:

Hey,
Ive been looking out for some meets but so far it seems to be coventry or nottingham, both 50+ mile trips for us. The only one I know of round here is not vag specific but just the defined ridez but dont think thats the kind of scene im looking for. Let me know if you hear of anything though.

Liking the car, very tidy

Guys, just pick a venue, weatherspoons, etc, set a time and date, put up a post in the section, and others will respond. That is the whole purpose of the individual sections, they there for all members to suggest meeting places. :) x

Hey,
Ive been looking out for some meets but so far it seems to be coventry or nottingham, both 50+ mile trips for us. The only one I know of round here is not vag specific but just the defined ridez but dont think thats the kind of scene im looking for. Let me know if you hear of anything though.

Liking the car, very tidy

Thanks, We have to get a few more names and then go from there. I know what you mean about defined ridez, it not my idea of fun it was once when i was into RS's. Where abouts in Telford do you live ?

Guys, just pick a venue, weatherspoons, etc, set a time and date, put up a post in the section, and others will respond. That is the whole purpose of the individual sections, they there for all members to suggest meeting places. :) x

Thanks Sandra, I hope you had a good day yesterday with the Wall of Death..lol

Im originally from Madeley but live up Hadley now. what about you?

Are either of you on any other vag forums where you could drum up some interest?

yeah i am just up the A5 in Shrews and on various vag forums, id be game.

If you fancy coming to the dubshow, click on my forum post link and add your name to the list:) I'm from telford and will arrange a convoy up to weston park

Anyone here want to make a telford meet? there should be enough of us here for a photoshoot or something, anyone have any ideas for a venue?

Reactions: Arrkon
Shall we arrange a meet one night then? A mate of mine has a car care centre in Shrewsbury and has offered his car park for a meet and will provide a cuppa for us. What do you recon?.

Thats a few more, just when ?

Hey Mike, I've had a word with Stu and he is ok for us to meet at his car care centre, he's a lot on at the mo so I'm hopefull for beginning September. He's just bought an Audi S5.

I'll have a word and try and sought a date. It'll be in Shrewsbury if that's ok with everyone (a Wednesday night preferably)

Shrewsbury is fine by me but I work shifts so it'll depend on if I'm off

Midlands breakfast club at RAF Cosford Sunday 15th December anyone going?

I'd be willing to meet up at some point in and around the North Shropshire area, I'm currently living in Whitchurch :)

Hi Guys,

I'm in Telford too. Got an A3 1.4Tfsi S Line SB and ordered a TT Roadster last weekend but keeping the A3.

Cheers

Colin

Im in wolverhampton but id be up for a telford meet. Ultimate dubs 👍