For Sale Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.3 19x8.5J

Count Drunkula

Reaction score
For sale I have a set of 4 19" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.3 in Gloss Graphite.

Fitment 19x8.5J et45 5x112 pcd currently have spigot rings for 57.1mm and wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport 4S in 235/35/19

I bought these from Demon Tweets last year for my mk7 R estate but only ended up using them for 3 months as I traded the car in shortly afterwards, the wheels were cleaned and degreased then coated in Gtechniq c5 wheel armour before ever being fitted to the car. The tyres all have around 7mm tread remaining as they barely covered 1000 miles if even that. The wheels themselves are in immaculate condition as you would expect with such little use, if I was being super pedantic the only thing I would highlight is some very minor marks within the bolt wells where some dust accumulated around the bolt covers and was pulled out when the bolt covers were removed, cannot be seen when bolts and caps are fitted.

These wheels are very strong and are a mainstay in many motorsport categories.

I cant justify holding onto them any further as potentially moving house shortly and don’t want them getting damaged or chipped in the move.

Will be supplied with correct bolts and bolt covers to fit the wheels for MQB cars

Collection from Glasgow preferred obviously due to weight but could arrange delivery at buyers expense.

upload pic

upload pic

£1000

Reactions: Bryant1998 and Sandra