TDI Tuning- SENT Box

GRE57Y

Reaction score
Hi All, just wondering if anyone has had any issues when fitting a TDI-Tuning box?
My car is a 2016 A6 3.0TDI Quattro 272PS.

I fitted mine today but when I started the engine the idle was really low and it wouldn't allow me to rev in 'Park'. The car also sounded like it was about to cut out. Finally, the Coil light on the dashboard was also flashing.

Safe to say I've promptly removed the box and everything is back to normal.

If anyone has had issues please let me know what the problem was and how it was resolved?

Thanks,
James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All, just wondering if anyone has had any issues when fitting a TDI-Tuning box?
My car is a 2016 A6 3.0TDI Quattro 272PS.

I fitted mine today but when I started the engine the idle was really low and it wouldn't allow me to rev in 'Park'. The car also sounded like it was about to cut out. Finally, the Coil light on the dashboard was also flashing.

Safe to say I've promptly removed the box and everything is back to normal.

If anyone has had issues please let me know what the problem was and how it was resolved?

Thanks,
James

Did u get anywhere with this as I have the same engine and was thinking of buying the same product CRTD4 box ?

Yeah all sorted- works well... have you purchased one yet?

Reactions: Furryhobnob
did the same on my A3, there is a little screw you can alter, turned it anti clockwise a few turns, and all is fine now.
Turns 20 revolutions, fully anti clockwise is maximum power.