Tdi tuning box

That's extremely cheap & I'd be wary of it being this low.

A lad i work with had a cheap one and he said they were fine but it only gave him maybe 20 bhp it seems to have good feedback on his shop reviews ....

I wouldn't risk ruining your car over a £50 tuning box.

Pay £200+ on a proper remap and at least you know it done properly.

Yea well its just short term for a little more speed untill i can afford a remap should be alright ?

Thease cheap boxes are litterally just a resistor, which makes the car think that it is getting more air, thus putting more fuel in. Usually end up with more smoke out the back with thease cheap ones. Well at least thats what they used to be. Cost about 50p to make.

It's probably just me being picky but if the grammar/spelling in the ad is anything to go by then I'd steer well clear! Things are cheap for a reason and I can't see a plug in box will do anymore than fool the ECU rather than tune it.

Mine was a proper electronic one but what I found was it completely ruined the accelleration curve, no more smooth VAG accelleration, sometimes it would just take off and others nothing for a few seconds than away it would go, a bit difficult to cope with in traffic etc. The guy I bought it from has a well known tuning company and I had it back to him numerous times to be tweaked but never made much difference. Also removing/ replacing it could be a bit hairy, VW plugs only go on one way wheras they use cheaper ones that can eaily be fitted a number of wrong ways, this usually leads to you bending the electrical contacts/pins, nightmare!
Money back is the best option.