TDI-line's Black Edition A1

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Reaction score
Here's a few pics of my new A1 go-kart. ;)

IMG_0423-2.jpg

IMG_0424-1.jpg

IMG_0427-1.jpg

IMG_0429-1.jpg

IMG_0430-1.jpg

Reactions: N8
Lovely car. Love the Daytona Black Edition.

Many thanks for the posts guys.

A4B8Sline, yes it is a 1.4T, with supercharger for low revs and turbo charger for high revs, producing 185 PS, with 7 speed S-tronic gear box. ;)

I'm strongly thinking about getting a Black edition. Cant make my mind up on the colour. May well go with Daytona though, that does look nice.

Colour is a tough one!! I was torn between Daytona grey and Scuba blue, went for the Scuba blue in the end. Now just got to wait until the end of May for my A1 2.0 TDI Black edition to arrive.

Your car looks stunning, is there anything you are unhappy with? as i am in the process of sourcing one.

cheers

Your car looks stunning, is there anything you are unhappy with? as i am in the process of sourcing one.

cheers

Not really unhappy with anything, very quick little car, excellent build quality as you would expect with Audi, and if you go for the BE then you probably won't see too many on the road.

Have you tried the A1 forum, there is much more activity, mods, vcds and feedback there for the A1 and A1 sportback.

The Audi A1 Forum :: A Big Idea, Condensed :: Welcome

I have the same user name on there.

He's alive :icon_thumright:
Loving the new motor

Here's a few pics of my new A1 go-kart. ;)

Nice car, what options did you get?

Spotted Xenons (obviously with LED lights) and reverse parking sensors...

I have to say I'm still not keen on the S-line bodykit, although I did like the A1 quattro bodykit (but not with the £40K and LHD) so will have to see what the S1 looks like when it arrives. All of which is probably why I went for the sport myself, also had a hard time moving from an 'S' to have something with lots of plastic on the outside of it but no real 'S' zoom-zoom underneath the bonnet.... :shrug:

Lovely colour combo dude. If I hadn't gone for amalfi then would have gone for daytona!

Is there any whine from the supercharger? I had on a Mini Cooper S and was soo addictive :-D