TDI Injector Nozzels

I think your find you've got them already,
Them nozzles are meant for the 5 cylinder inline tdi engine as fitted to the old shape audi 100/a6 and some volvo's + loads of transporter vans. They are completely different spray angle/pattern to the v6 180Bhp nozzles. You need Bosio power plus 683 or race 683 nozzles for the v6 tdi engine, some Bosch nozzles meant for Iveco/DAF or Cummins engines also fit but you might have issues with idle shudder !

Them nozzles are meant for the 5 cylinder inline tdi engine as fitted to the old shape audi 100/a6 and some volvo's + loads of transporter vans. They are completely different spray angle/pattern to the v6 180Bhp nozzles. You need Bosio power plus 683 or race 683 nozzles for the v6 tdi engine, some Bosch nozzles meant for Iveco/DAF or Cummins engines also fit but you might have issues with idle shudder !
Sorry I meant 0.216 nozzles where fitted , rather than they where they actual ones fitted.

What he said X2

Does anyone know where i can get the Bosio nozzels from? cheers Andy