TDI EXHAUST TIPS GENUINE AUDI

woody03

Reaction score
as title looking at getting some straight exhaust tips from audi to replace my downturned tdi exhaust tips. looked at previous threads seems to be part number zgb8p0071902 i need. Does anyone know if this is still the correct part no? ive found some on ebay from stafford audi for models 2008 onwards which are the ones im after but not sure if its the same part number or if its the one i need as mines on a 04 plate. any help appreciated as i wasnt going to do anything with my exhaust until i noticed you can get audi tips to sort the back end out as i didnt want a full system or cheap bad looking tips.

as title looking at getting some straight exhaust tips from audi to replace my downturned tdi exhaust tips. looked at previous threads seems to be part number zgb8p0071902 i need. Does anyone know if this is still the correct part no? ive found some on ebay from stafford audi for models 2008 onwards which are the ones im after but not sure if its the same part number or if its the one i need as mines on a 04 plate. any help appreciated as i wasnt going to do anything with my exhaust until i noticed you can get audi tips to sort the back end out as i didnt want a full system or cheap bad looking tips.

Thats no longer the part number woody is 8p0 071 911 but good look finding a supplier other than the one ive been emailing on ebay for the last three month who wont have them in stock for a while that will do it for around £60, best off going to powerflow like i have advise in pm's Ive been today and they have done a stella job on the rear end of my motor over the moon with the results for a very reasonable £80. The was at the newcastle powerflow (tyre spot)

Hope this helps

thanks for the help. look forward to seeing what yours looks like scott as its not too far a distance to travel and a fair sort of price. i was like you hoping to get the cover for £60ish but an extra 20quid wont harm if its a good job.