Tattoo Removal

MingeBlue

Reaction score
Any one had a tattoo removed using a laser ? I'm thinking of having 2 removed I had done 16 years ago when I was 16 :) as too visable as on bicep. Is there much scaring ? Also it seems red is hard to shift is that true or how visable does it tend to be after treatment ?

I thought laser treatment would be really expensive but it doesnt look too bad these days, around £300 - £600 for an average size tattoo, at £60 a session.

Why not have a cover up? Some of the cover up work i have seen is really good.

DIY acid?
My GF removed a couple wee ones her self... silly cow is now got a couple cracking scars on her arm (no she didnt use acid, just a knife)

3 word for you "ouch" and "******* ouch"..........thats some crazy **** mate, best keep your pecker in your pants in case of a random Wayne Bobbit moment if she's that handy with a knife!

ive just had a cover up done a couple of weeks ago. as i had a stupid small one on the top of my arm that i had done years ago that i hated , was bit worried how it might turn out but you would never know it was a cover......, i had it turned into tribal as i already had tribal on my arm and they joined the 2 up.........not finished yet as i had the original tribal re shaded to match colourwise and having it extended further