Fixed Tapatalk XML

Yep, me too. Checked a few other forums and it's not affecting those. Tried both Tapatalk Pro and the latest version of "just" Tapatalk and it's doing it in both of them.

Multiple page refreshes to get it to load :(

Ditto. Have to hit refresh constantly to get it to display anything. Just took me two attempts to post this reply too.

Same here - other forums fine, just ASN with the issues. I've reverted to browser.

Hoping mods can fix.

Ditto .....tapatalk on mobile device is constantly failing to connect to server .

Reactions: Arrkon
Tapatalk has always played second fiddle to web browsers,so when Admin are tweaking the software you get problems,not enough hours in the day for them but will let them know.

Reactions: S3Alex
Same issues here,but sometimes it works,and sometimes not.

No logic to why it does that....seems random.

Yip same here.. agree that it is the best/easiest way to view ASN. The Web browser method on phone takes an age to load!! :-/ when i am at work on PC the web is a decent way to view. Hope mobile version stays fixed now. Need to see all these new cars everyone will be posting. Lol

Yip!.. :( The notifications still work though and I could read your post on my phone just would not open.

Luckily I am at work now on the PC....so I can keep up with my addiction that is ASN. :)

I am allowed breaks!!.....just taking a years worth in advance.. :)

Reactions: The Challinor
^^^ because the world will literally come to an end if people can't read or post on the 8V forum through tapatalk

First world problems and all that :)

Reactions: The Challinor and veeeight
I managed a fix..... I am back at my desk on the PC. haha..

Will say to admin. :)

Reactions: mjcourtney and The Challinor
Anyome still having issues with tapatalk not loading ???im using version 5.5.1 or build 603 ... on a Samsung Galaxy S5 any ideas people ???

Hey. Yeah i am having loads of trouble on the app just now. Sometimes it works no problem then others it just doesn't load any threads. Notification still pop up but that's about all..I then have to view in web if it doesn't load up. Pain amd hope there is a new update soon!!