Taking to the track

Vins

Sepang S3
Reaction score
Quick question - I would like to do a track day in my S3.

Are we able to take our cars on a track if on finance with Audi? I couldn't find anything using the search and this isn't a question I wanted to ask the dealer.

Comments and experiences much appreciated.

Just don't end up like this guy @ 2.40 mins...think everyone would have said the same!

Reactions: lucas-suisse and alijnclarke
Ouch! So easy done!

It is so easy to do that - that is the exact reason I find track days more stressful then fun nowadays.

When there are no speed limits, it is very easy to run out of talent on a track.

Quick question - I would like to do a track day in my S3.

Are we able to take our cars on a track if on finance with Audi? I couldn't find anything using the search and this isn't a question I wanted to ask the dealer.

Comments and experiences much appreciated.
Which track would you be going to? I fancy the same..

oh and what they don't know won't hurt them :whistle2:

Which track would you be going to? I fancy the same..

oh and what they don't know won't hurt them :whistle2:

I fancy Bedford Autodrome as a friend takes his Clio cup there and has asked me next month.

Very true but worst case scenario... You can still go and just take it easy!

'What they don't know won't hurt them' Is this what you told yourself when fitting the Milltek? ;)

I fancy Bedford Autodrome as a friend takes his Clio cup there and has asked me next month.

Very true but worst case scenario... You can still go and just take it easy!

'What they don't know won't hurt them' Is this what you told yourself when fitting the Milltek? ;)
Hahaha exactly ;)

I might well join you, it's a bit of a trip from Ipswich, but looks fun!

Reactions: Vins
Bedford is a car friendly track,still get eejits overtaking in braking zones though.

I would never take a car what has finance on it around the track without proper insurance.

Track day insurance is easy and cheap enough, I'm certainly going for it

I remember going to a Japfest day at Castle Comb, a guy in a very nice Imprezza STi put it into the barrier right in front of the paddock.
The 'Dark Side' is very strong and cars do seem to accelerate one on the grass.

Not for me unless I had a track day car, but saying that I have motor cycled around the Nurburgring.

Could never truly relax taking my own car on a track day. Done two days at Bedford Autodrome and it's fantastic. For me a driving day is more about taking something out that is too impractical to be a road car!

Reactions: S32B
Could never truly relax taking my own car on a track day.

I'm of the same thinking, not so much of my own ability, but what's to say some chav in his Corsa VXR isn't going to smash straight into you?!?!?!

(Not that all VXR Corsa owners are chavs).