Taking delivery of S4 this coming Friday!!!!!!

scooter

Reaction score
Got the nod from the dealership, my S4 is in, just got to do the PDI and get it registered and taxed, then it's all mine!!!!!!

It's been a longtime coming, but finally the time has arrived.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

I know that feeling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I waited 6 months for my S3 which was painful, the skip (A4 Cab) was much better @ 2 weeks.

I'll keep fingers crossed for nice weather on Friday for you, either way i'm sure you will be having lots of fun in a real stealty looking motor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jon.

You must be well pleased, two days to go. I'm waiting 10 weeks for the delivery of my new A4 Avant Sport and boy is it going slowly. If I had to wait six months I'd of gone bonkers.

Good luck for Friday and also hope the sun shines

Well I now have in my posession one very Nogaro blue S4 saloon. Great motor, you just have to love the sound it makes!!

a couple of pics are in the gallery.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Nice one!

It looks really cool.

How are you finding it?

Jon.

Great car, lovely sound, who needs a sound system when you have that awesome growl and rumble of power.

Power wise, its in a different league to my old S3, that was quick, the S4 is quick x10!!!

Still gently running it in, but have already shown a few Max Power boys that they shouldn't mess with the big boys!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Tick tick tick, soon be the weekend when I get to drive it some more.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Looks the business. Congrats !

Is it a 6-speed manual box, if so how do you find the 1st-2nd change?

Reason I ask is I've the 3.0 and finding it really clunky! More than likely yours is set-up completely differently but just wondered whether you had noticed anything.

Anyway knock yourself out ... not literally of course! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Its a 6 speed manual, haven't had any problems with the change either.

I think the S4 cab will be a great car for the summer, just don't take the missus out in it with the top down when she has had her hair done..... I think it might be a mess after a 150mph blast !!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif