Facelift Take a look at this RS3

Croat

Reaction score
What you guys think of this spec?

Perosnaly I dislike black color as it's hard to maintain clean and scratch free. But I must admit it looks pretty good in this spec! Especialy with chrome and silver parts...

Mythos is a great colour and easy to look after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Croat
I just realised there is RS3 section. Since I am new I would like to ask admin to move the topic to the appropriate place. Does this work like this or I have to delete this and open a new one?

Mythos is a great colour and easy to look after.

No black on any car is easy to look after haha... it looks dirty again 0.5 seconds after a wash... although for that 0.5 seconds of cleanliness, black does look sweet :sunglasses:

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
Tbh - with all of the salt & grime on the roads pretty much everything looks sh1t after 5 minutes anyway - silver is your best hope if you are looking for low detailing maintenance but then it doesn't look so punchy when you have ploughed a couple of hours into detailing it.

It is ‘Daily Fail’ type opinion to suggest that Black looks dirty quickly. My late wife had a 2015 Diamond White Audi which was far worse to keep looking good.

I think it is a fair assumption to work on that dirt accumulation is a constant and certain colour choice may or may not disguise it better.

Black in my experience is not as bad as it is made out and just looks superb when clean.