Tailgate spoiler

stuhow3361

Reaction score
Guys,it seems we're spoilt for choice with aftermarket spoilers but there is obviously the quality and fitment issues.If i were to buy oem what would be the better looking,the s-line or s4 spoiler

priced the oem spoiler this morning - £197, plus painting,plus £57 for the bonding kit.Surely somebody out there must have fitted a good aftermarket one or is everyone filthy rich and fitting factory units????

I would be interested in the outcome of this thread too, its on my to do list.

priced the oem spoiler this morning - £197, plus painting,plus £57 for the bonding kit.Surely somebody out there must have fitted a good aftermarket one or is everyone filthy rich and fitting factory units????

Mine came with it fitted so can't help with aftermarket one's m8

All the S4's i've seen don't have a tail gate spoiler. So i think the only option is S-Line.

I got a cheap coloured eBay one, if it's a saloon I think they look fine if not better than oem.

Reactions: Welshquattro
You could try and find a complete tailgate in the right colour with one already fitted in a breakers but that might take some time and you might not find one. The OEM ones are bonded on I believe so taking one off is hard.

Try your local breakers my avant s line tailgate spoiler cost me £10 and my local bodyshop painted it for free as they were doing my front bumper!