Tail Lights

andyam

Reaction score
So today I got my 2nd set of MY09 lights after the passenger was smashed.

As I came to fit them, I have noticed the rubbers holding the lights in tight to the body is missing from the shell of the car on the drivers side :( so the light is a bit loose, it fits, but loose.

My question here is, can I just buy the rubbers from Audi?

I rang Audi they have NO IDEA what I am chatting about, which is rather annoying to be honest! :(

Any part numbers or some assistance would be great to get this resolved.

Thanks guys

Andy

Show us the other side part so know what you're on about.

Oh them buggers, yeah they get pushed into the car shell, pennies from dealer.

no I think he means the square rubber sponge that is stuck to the bottom of the rear lamps int the middle, i think it allows the lamps to squeeze in as tight fit on top of the bumper?
I know because i replaced mine today and the old style rear lamps have them stuck onto the bottom but the new headlamps just have a green dot sticker there (may be its a clue that your meant to stick the square there.
I am right Andy?

Thats them! Audi are just crap here. Thanks guys I have to speak to stoke Audi I think seeing as my Audi don't have a clue what I'm chatting about.

The parts woman at bristol audi is pretty much retarded. I now use tetbury, they are pretty good, pm me if you want the guys details that ive been using

oh nige i have an updateable etka not sure if you do drop me a pm if you want a little more info

Thanks for all the help guys! much appreciated! and 3D where abouts you at in bristol?

Cheers

I live just north of yate in glos but im always in and around bristol lol, used to work in bedminster, cribbs, lived in kingswood lol you?