t8ups

inti

Reaction score
Hi,

I was directed to you in regards to day-light for my number plate, and also interior day-lights. But as I am novice, I don't know where to start or the cost.

I am also looking at converting my halogen bulbs with HID, but then I got told just change the whole housing to DRL with projectors and default HID.....arghh!!! I simply don't know what to do, can you pleasssse! help 't8ups'

Many thanks

Car spec as follows;

Audi A3 2011, S-line 2.0tdi

Also here is the link to the picture 'please click' -
diuwq.jpg at Free Image Hosting

Hi Jay,

I'll tell you what you lads are great!!!, not in a **** way but in a good way. I'll tell you this for free there are so many out there that think they can just rip you off like you're asleep.

Any advice I welcome it, and I mean it.

Lol, well I had to say that JUST in case...Lol but it's good to see I made you laugh. But back to the topic, can anybody help. I'll probably most likely SELL my A3, it's a beautiful car but I can't keep 2 cars.

PM t8ups, he's more likely to see that than a thread that might be buried in a day.

tumblr_lpaie8NROe1qbbsguo1_500.jpg

Reactions: inti
Homos, moved to EM tuning section under tech support

Hi,

I have contacted you via the email you posted on the forum, but LOL @ the pictures, you guys have imagination LOl...carry on regardless.