symphony II+ to rnse coding help

Lewbo

Reaction score
my car came with symphony II+ and car comes with bluetooth,ipod dock, mult-function, aux in and bose.

so today i installed my rnse and have a few problems, the aux and ipod dock doesnt work even though on my nav, i have the option to use aux when i click it says aux is active but there is no sound,

dock doesnt work at all, mult-function works fine, bluetooth connects and works fine, i forgot to change from pin 6 to 7 for bose so will be doing this tomorrow. also my sds doesnt work what so ever, worked fine on my symphony. but just realised my sw version says "X---" so am guessing this means it is sds hacked, would this give me problems with my sds not hearing me as she keeps saying "pardon" lol. would the sds hack stop my aux and dock working?

my coding for navigation is 0205151, is this fine for what i have in my car?

all help very much appreciated thanks

You need to wire to the OTHER connector for aux in to work. IIRC it's the 32-pin, you can't just swap Quadlocks form one to the other and have the Aux in continue to work, you need to add the A/V multipin plug to get aux in or video in to work.

Can't help with SDS sorry... doesn't work on USA-spec software, so I'm not familiar with it.