SwordfishCoupe's New B9 S4 Saloon

S

SwordfishCoupe

Hello,

Well, had a nice drive down to Birmingham this morning in the Jaguar XJ, my last drive in the car.

The good news my S4 was ready for collection. First some pictures:

S4 Front Outside

S4 Seats

S4 Side Rear

Side View S4

Really enjoyed the drive back and was really impressed as averaged just under 41MPG. Even had a play from the M6 toll booth and sounds really good with impressive standing start acceleration.

Hope to drive to North Wales later in the week and maybe have more fun. Loving the red interior and seats.

Thank you Birmingham Audi and would highly recommend them.

Reactions: scotty76, Pinky1959, Riko0073 and 14 others
Well done Steven looks stunning, I can't see that mpg lasting once you start stretching it's legs!
Was that a factory order? I can't remember what you said on another post.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Silver / red is such a classic combo. Timeless!

41mpg is ridiculous lol !

Wow stunning car in that colour combo!! Congrats on the purchase and enjoy :)

Love those Magma seats. Debadged too (the rear at least). It’s a clean look and extra stealthy. Well done!

Couldn't convince the misses to go Magma for my SQ5 order as she claimed it looked a bit too much like the upholstery in a diner :p Did you get the car paint/interior protected?

Congrats on the purchase, glad to hear your first drive was impressive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the comments.

I plan to clean and seal the leather ASAP and probably put some TAC shine on the paintwork. Wheels will be sealed in cheapo ceramic sealant after a polish, but will be in better weather.

I may buy some TAC moonlight as a topper as supposed to give fantastic results.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hello,

Well, had a nice drive down to Birmingham this morning in the Jaguar XJ, my last drive in the car.

The good news my S4 was ready for collection. First some pictures:

View attachment 148974

View attachment 148975

View attachment 148976

View attachment 148977

Really enjoyed the drive back and was really impressed as averaged just under 41MPG. Even had a play from the M6 toll booth and sounds really good with impressive standing start acceleration.

Hope to drive to North Wales later in the week and maybe have more fun. Loving the red interior and seats.

Thank you Birmingham Audi and would highly recommend them.
@SwordfishCoupe - Stunning looking S4 saloon. Congrats !

Really liking the exterior/interior colour combo :thumbs up: