Switched sides from a4 to a6

Next ten credits on tail lights on with dlr’s

Not sure what next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought it for my son honest!

7a87bf5ce8d44cf62d7e50a50f895a82.jpg

9e90e52e3c07b29e763cd7f6706356ea.jpg

80% of what he says is motorbike or daddy’s white car (which sounds like daddy’s a ******)

Reactions: Eastmidsdude, DaveW, Spiedhermonkey and 1 other person
02c1982e86f6e141875d3175e2b60041.jpg

Bit of maintenance

Reactions: Rhyso and Buxton2901
Ooo cone filter. Let us know how it sounds

Reactions: Buxton2901
Ooo cone filter. Let us know how it sounds

Unfortunately not mate just a replacement in the air box, all thought I had a s2000 filter on my a4 it sounded mint, really loud spool and dumped and fluttered

d22e492d12a3c8535e7accb0f18eb2be.jpg
cecf0939f69af40f70b3f86b633a99ea.jpg

5f3b685e45d54d33f855d9f36a86cfec.jpg

My job for the weekend! Ended up going for normal pagid discs and brembo pads, was running out of time and was sick of looking on different websites haha callipers will be getting painted black too

Looks good. Love the effect of front grille.

De-chrome is a must if you’ve not got the Black Edition.

You have Tech Pack Advanced - give away are the fog light domes in each of the front lower grilles and you get ACC, Lane Assist, Blind Spot Assist over the tech pack. Some useful and some not so useful options.

HUD is rare so kudos for finding one.

Now get it wrapped in Mythos ;)

Reactions: James.c
Looks good. Love the effect of front grille.

De-chrome is a must if you’ve not got the Black Edition.

You have Tech Pack Advanced - give away are the fog light domes in each of the front lower grilles and you get ACC, Lane Assist, Blind Spot Assist over the tech pack. Some useful and some not so useful options.

HUD is rare so kudos for finding one.

Now get it wrapped in Mythos ;)

Cheers buddy yeah it’s hard to find one with everything isn’t it my compromises had to be age mileage and chrome unfortunately haha but a good spec and service history is what I wanted, needed a pan roof and some other bits, didn’t even notice it had a bigger screen and touch pad until I got home . Unfortunately the vinyl wrap is peeling on the very back corner of the window surround already might be a paint job in the future, my back bumpers a different shade and I’d like some stone chips sorting anyway!

The hud is nice to keep an eye on your speed, but with nav on the screen and directions on your clocks and then the hud gets a bit over kill haha

Front discs and lads done painted callipers and sprayed the back bumper black

50ee0fdf9fb80ff17b467e7c893c90e3.jpg

Before
ab414d6023f87fa25893b1d349ec6588.jpg

After
5379eb6fa98b1bfc2e40111ed3e320bb.jpg
0d893d1860b242b0c4bf76cb00313220.jpg

Reactions: Rhyso and martinivw
That’s looking really good mate. Been thinking about doing both of those things on mine. How did you prep/paint the calipers?

That’s looking really good mate. Been thinking about doing both of those things on mine. How did you prep/paint the calipers?

Just a good old wire brush and brush painted mate old school haha the discs are already coated silver so hopefully that will last a while before I have to tidy them up

Yeah guessed the discs were like that. New discs always look good. What paint did you use?

Good price, but you also need the surround for it. Normally bout £50 on eBay.

A7 3.0tdi 272 Black Edition Mythos Black Tech pack

Hey mate thanks, I’ve got the cup holder just trying to face buying the surround for £50 hard pill to swallow

Reactions: Bishop187
Hey mate thanks, I’ve got the cup holder just trying to face buying the surround for £50 hard pill to swallow

I never sit in the back of my car and I'm not daft enough to let the kids drink in the car lol so no need for rear cup holders

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bishop187, James.c and BD55SOL
725285ec97f6f6bdc8c51d869e2d129e.jpg

Not done anything to mine for a while because I have just done my bike test and got some miles in on the bobber so slipped the Audi in for a map today!

Pulled 238hp 355lbft stock picking it up later

Reactions: martinivw
Final result 291hp 440lbft nice and smoke free

Reactions: martinivw, M8NGN and Bishop187
Really happy with the map! Pulls you nicely back in your seat, haven’t really been able to compare mpg yet but it’s knocked a strong half a second 0-60 low 5’s

Reactions: martinivw and Bishop187
Really happy with the map! Pulls you nicely back in your seat, haven’t really been able to compare mpg yet but it’s knocked a strong half a second 0-60 low 5’s

Nice one. Where did you get it remapped from?

Nice one. Where did you get it remapped from?

Wvs mate literally next door to my work has a awd dyno I’ve taken half a dozen cars to him I trust him.
c3cde0029e75a292c57f7506d2b1f684.jpg

Reactions: Bishop187
64ec87e11706e1a5eda4f67e924c53f7.plist
6542521032e26e337c63ac606adbeaa5.png

Nice and smooth no smoke if I get bored I might play with exhaust and search for more

Reactions: martinivw and M8NGN
I know I probably shouldn’t have bought reps but it happened fingers crossed they last

7fac0002ddf24d7be7cb4b77022917ca.jpg

Wasn’t a fan of black and diamond cut but now they are on it looks alright!

I was going to go silver of grey

Reactions: Bishop187, Bulldog, Rhyso and 1 other person
I know I probably shouldn’t have bought reps but it happened fingers crossed they last

7fac0002ddf24d7be7cb4b77022917ca.jpg

Wasn’t a fan of black and diamond cut but now they are on it looks alright!

I was going to go silver of grey

Car is looking really nice
I was so close to getting the same wheels but went for RS6 performance at the last minute

Looks good mate what are the specs on them ?

20 9j et35 sit quite nice not much protection on the rim from the tyre like my old ones but il be careful

Noticing some nasty paint chips all over now il have to try to sort before winter, top of the windscreen and pretty much every arch

Touch up pen mate. I do about 3 a week on mine

20 9j et35 sit quite nice not much protection on the rim from the tyre like my old ones but il be careful

Wife kurbed mine after 4 days of them being on car. Raging was an understatement

Nice transformation there.
Love a de-chromed white Avant :) I'd remove the TDI badge for a crisper rear end (just my opinion).
Enjoy mate.

Nice transformation there.
Love a de-chromed white Avant :) I'd remove the TDI badge for a crisper rear end (just my opinion).
Enjoy mate.

Thanks mate yeah might do I’m surprised I haven’t taken the wiper off yet too usually so haha

44c182a4c31b881c5ea0b395195e7e36.jpg

I need to repaint my back splitter bit too

Touch up pen mate. I do about 3 a week on mine

Mine are pretty back do you sand them a bit if they have gotten rusty? I think mine are past the pen stage and sorry to hear about the wheels my new dropped a bottle of water on my bonnet and dinted it’s when I hadn’t had it long

Been a while chaps but I’ve gone off the idea of a dpf delete, I’ve ordered a FMIC instead and I think il do a backbox delete too

Been a while chaps but I’ve gone off the idea of a dpf delete, I’ve ordered a FMIC instead and I think il do a backbox delete too

Who's did you go for?

Who's did you go for?

Well saw one from FMIC.eu Same core size as the darkside one I think they just weld pipes on to fit, so I got a few bits from ash to do it myself

Reactions: rjwojcik
0be43a2419981590e742a6a31b58c585.jpg

Reactions: rjwojcik