It’s the same core size as the darkside one for £300. They just have welded pipes and a few brackets on the side, I’ve got some angles coming from auto silicone hoses to do it myself. Then a backbox delete and il put it back on the same dyno as when I mapped it and see what’s what
That’ll do for now haha could do with making some better brackets, forgot I used most of my bits and bobs when I made the bobber it’s fairly sturdy though if you wanted you could probably go wider, thicker and definitely taller, loads of room in there! I should have got longer pipes to go between the 45 and the original pipe might still swap it later, I only went and lost the little blue clip for the headlight washer pipe hopefuly il find it tomorrow, don’t even like headlight washers I was going to turn them off on the obdeleven anyway!