Switchable maps

Wide band as in me7 ecu found in later S3's say 2002 on.
@Bill.
When you say 5 switchable boost maps, I pressume that includes fueling and timing to match.
The reason I ask is what I am looking for is 3 different maps.
1. For standard fuel
2. For fuel + water/meth
3. Fuel and meth mix + water/meth

Is what I am wanting possible.

Last edited:
Wide band as in me7 ecu found in later S3's say 2002 on.
@Bill.
When you say 5 switchable boost maps, I pressume that includes fueling and timing to match.
The reason I ask is what I am looking for is 3 different maps.
1. For standard fuel
2. For fuel + water/meth
3. Fuel and meth mix + water/meth

Is what I am wanting possible.

Nope. x5 boost levels... switchable.
with lower loads the rest of the maps work to their settings..
I dont do switchable ign as well as boost...

corrections for wmi on/off are usually dealth with by ait compensations.

I can do narrow band no problem, different boost, different fuel, different ignition, Meth inj etc. Also launch control and flatshift.

Bill's point is that the idle area of the map/tune is no different regardless of what happens on throttle.

Thanks, Rick

My apr software is switchable via cruise control stalk. Was done by a Awesome gti about 10 years ago :)
Dave

I had APR switchable by awesome on my leon, never actually swapped them though lol

And of course there is Revo software. 9 switchable boost setting, 9 timing levels.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've always wondered how you switch between the 5 different maps?

You can do it with cruise control, but not all cars have that which is why I developed a method using the pedals. Press them for a certain time etc and the map switches, and it shows on the rev counter which map set is selected.

Rick

Reactions: :: blade ::