1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Switch Panel above gear shifter.....

MRJ Mar 23, 2019

1. MRJ

MRJ New Member

I wondered if anyone has the black piano gloss switches above the gear shift where the hazards are? Mines got the dark grey press buttons which I was disappointed with (minorly and over it now) - not touch buttons like many pictures I’ve seen. It almost looks like the touch buttons were on the early cars based on looking at AutoTrader. I raised it with the dealership as I have the tech & comfort pack who were stuck for an answer as none of the ones they had, had gloss touch buttons. They were contacting Audi but I gave up chasing them for an answer to be honest.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. DaveW

DaveW Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver S-line owners group Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Mines the same as yours by the sound if it.

4. elan2s

elan2s Active Member

Someone raised this same question on another forum. Finally got the answer that the gloss switches were only included on the initial demonstrator build cars, but did not then make it to the main production. Explains why there are used cars available with them. Would not surprise me if this is not something that appears in a couple of years as part of the facelift package