Sweeping LED Turn Signal Indicators

Looks great,but I wont bother @ that price

These have been available for A3, 4, 5 and 6 for a while if you have the LED rear light option. They are factory fit front and back on the new TT and will porbably find their way on to all new models with LED lighting.

The new TT looks real cool with the fronts and rears doing this as its like pointing the way lol.

I've only seen the on the a/rs6 not on an a4 yet, I think they are awesome but I won't pay a ridiculous price for them

After watching that video they are not the same as the genuine Audi ones I've seen, the Audi ones are a proper sweep and not just half then the other half of the indicator of that makes sense

What's the betting you could do that with about 50p of electronics components from Maplin. All it seems to be doing is putting a slight delay into the segment of light that's mounted in the wing, as mentioned it doesn't appear to be doing a proper "one-LED-at-a-time" sweep like you get from the factory although occasionally in that video it does look like that, so might be a video/refresh optical illusion like you get with seemingly flashing LED runing lights on TV etc.

there re two types and it depends on what lights you have . the A6 can be controlled LED independent, I don't believe the A4/5's can.

The new designed cars work better, A6, A8, the factory version is TT and Q7, I'd assume all new releases will be the same.

I was in Audi the other day while they were moving the cars round the show room, loads of the models have this. I love it and if they get it working like the oem £300 I'll rip their arm off.

Reactions: RyanJonS4 and V6 Quatt
Sorry I just don't get it: Pay £300 for something that you cannot even see when you are driving? So the only benefit is when someone else is driving your car and you are behind and you can say "look at my car - those indicators are sweeping"???

Reactions: jdp1962 and Locoblade
Sorry I just don't get it: Pay £300 for something that you cannot even see when you are driving? So the only benefit is when someone else is driving your car and you are behind and you can say "look at my car - those indicators are sweeping"???

could say the same for wheels, but everyone likes nice wheels

could say the same for wheels, but everyone likes nice wheels
I see my wheels when I'm looking at the car. When those lights are on, I'd never see them because I'd be sitting in the car. I'm with @Dippy.

Reactions: Demo8dan and Locoblade

Better colour video of them working

Reactions: aaron.ivory.31 and xpoweruk

This is on an A5 but it's a close up and they seem to look better the closer you get to them and you can really see them sweeping. I like them and think they look good, just not sure about buying off a German site as I have no clue what it all means.

Also when I saw the first black and white video I thought the maker was trying to make them look better than what they are, yet with these 2 new videos I've found its quite the opposite. Why would you not promote your product with good clear videos? All seems a little strange to me

This is on an A5 but it's a close up and they seem to look better the closer you get to them and you can really see them sweeping. I like them and think they look good, just not sure about buying off a German site as I have no clue what it all means.

Also when I saw the first black and white video I thought the maker was trying to make them look better than what they are, yet with these 2 new videos I've found its quite the opposite. Why would you not promote your product with good clear videos? All seems a little strange to me

I've had these one my A5 for a couple of months now, and had a few comments on how good they look. Mine are the exact same as above video, but purchased from an A5-OC member (little devil).

They were $250, posted from Slovenia, easy to fit, plug & play.
JG

Last edited:
Reactions: Bristle Hound and xpoweruk
Rather spend the money on a surveillance system front and back in case some idiot drives into my car staring at it because it's an Audi

This may well be something I'll try after Crimbo

Reactions: RS5 JON and xpoweruk
I had an RS7 on test drive for a week and took video of it's proper sweeping indicators. This is the real deal - the adapter kit shown above is pretty poor by comparison.

Rears:

Fronts:

Reactions: Demo8dan
Well stated, if you can't rock the real deal don't even try

I had an RS7 on test drive for a week and took video of it's proper sweeping indicators. This is the real deal - the adapter kit shown above is pretty poor by comparison.

Rears:

Fronts:

Obviously they are not as good but if you want them on your S4 that's what you get. I'm not going to buy an RS7 for the sweepy lights.

Reactions: sureet bains
You wouldn't be getting "them" that's the point. You'd be getting blinking/delayed segments. The two things are different.
Would you accept carbon wrap instead of real carbon? They both look fake and cheap.

I still like them, they are different. So people should not put RS4 grills on their A4 or S4 ?

People change their cars to be individual, to make it to their liking..

You're moving the goalposts. ;)

This is about an aftermarket product that claims to give the oem sweeping led's and doesn't actually do sweep, just delay one.

To use your example I have no problem with people putting an rs4 grille on an a4 at all. But I'd find it upsetting to see an a4 grille with an RS4 badge. :)

If this kit genuinely scrolled I'd probably get them as I like them a lot. But they don't. So I'm afraid, IMHO, it looks like fake carbon wrap.

If you look at the video of them on the a5 you will see they do actually "sweep" granted not as well as the oe a7 lights do but there still look decent to me.

Reactions: RS5 JON and xpoweruk
^ Now that is proper naff. A simple delay to the outer light, no sweep what so ever.

Reactions: feva and RyanJonS4
I have some fully dynamic boards on the way to me, should be fitted in the next few days... as long as all ok will share details although it does involve taking the rear lamps apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: xbshine24, GAS MONKEY, xpoweruk and 2 others
My Vauxhall signum which is worth the cost of two of these units has orange standard indicators one each side so people know which way I'm going so what is the point of this overpriced overdesigned sweeping action. When I went past one with hazards on the other day it was like passing a funfair ride just embarrassing surely. And if that wasn't bad enough why does the front driving light flash in alternate time to the indicator at the front

My Vauxhall signum which is worth the cost of two of these units has orange standard indicators one each side so people know which way I'm going so what is the point of this overpriced overdesigned sweeping action. When I went past one with hazards on the other day it was like passing a funfair ride just embarrassing surely. And if that wasn't bad enough why does the front driving light flash in alternate time to the indicator at the front
Welcome to Audisport.net, @GrahamW. I'm sure you'll like it here.

Reactions: AU11 ALS, Audigit, RyanJonS4 and 3 others