SW meet in the new year?

Lavis89

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I've been on this site for years and only met Bill @ B5, phil miller and saw jardo drive past one day... would be cool to meet a few other ASN members. would anyone be up for a meet around February/March? Destination would depend on who's up for it really, im thinking possibly somewhere near Exeter if quite a few people from weston/bristol are coming, or if its more Devon/Cornwall people then we'll find somewhere suitable down this way

Reactions: Sandra
I've been on this site for years and only met Bill @ B5, phil miller and saw jardo drive past one day... would be cool to meet a few other ASN members. would anyone be up for a meet around February/March? Destination would depend on who's up for it really, im thinking possibly somewhere near Exeter if quite a few people from weston/bristol are coming, or if its more Devon/Cornwall people then we'll find somewhere suitable down this way

I can organise a dealership meet for you, if you tell me where the most suitable one is for you all. :) x

Brilliant, thanks Sandra! Hopefully we'll get a few takers on this then we can get something put in to place

I'm in the Exmouth area so depending when and where I could be available :) I have a busy work load so can't promise to make but will do if I can :) Would be great to catch up with a few guys and gals.

After Christmas i'll go through the SW members list and pm everyone so we'll work out a location and date then :)

The size of the southwest area im suprised nothing ever gets organised. But ill be up for a meet.

Theres a meet this sunday on exmouth beach over 700 are attending which seems to be by you guys

I've met that guy a few times at local meets, such a shame, far too young. unfortunately im already at a charity xmas cruise in Plymouth that weekend! make sure to throw up some photos if you go though, will be good to see him remembered by doing what he loved