Suzuka grey S3 down at stattler sheffield on saturday,was it you?

leach76

Reaction score
Just wondered who this car belongs to,it had the standard S3 wheels on but painted black,i have a question for you thats all

I left it with Steve for the day to get the Giac Extreme plus map loaded on and also a new VF intake fitted , runs superb now, got my almost new dbilas cai up for sale if anyone's interested. Will be listing it in the classifieds tomorow!

Wesley how do mate,i was working on my A3 on his ramp,i asked him to ask you where you got the wind deflectors from but he never did because he said i will see you myself

do you need an uprated fuel pump to run the extreme plus map?

Update your sig now Wes, you runnin 375bhp now?

Need to get it on a dyno really to see what its pushing!! Feels very very quick now,super super smooth too, will have to meet up with you and Matt to compare!

Update your sig now Wes, you runnin 375bhp now?

NFW ! Sorry the extreme is good and very fast for road use but 375 ?!? :)

Wes, drop JSWS3 a text he wants a Dibilas as he has just bought an Evoms but his Mrs hates the noise, I'm guessing the big D is a little quieter as its enclosed ?!?

Glad you are pleased with the map, thought you might be, but take some advice Wes, if you are happy with how the car drives forget the Dyno as it really is a lottery and you will end up spending more money just chasing headline figures, concentrate on the drive and how the car feels and simply enjoy :)

Last edited:
Indeed, who knows !

Steve and Craig are great lads and i have no doubt that the Dyno they used gave them the figures claimed but, I run Stage 2 + (as you know) and I would estimate my car and the previous put out in the region of 350 on an accurate set of rollers, on track at the high end of the rev range Revo still has the edge by some margin when it comes to outright power, this is not to say GIAC is not as good just different and very probably slightly safer due to being a little more conservative, I'd choose either offerings without a second thought.

I don't want to start the big Revo v GIAC software debate based on dyno figures as I think it should be based on driveability and what the individual is looking for from his software.

I will try and make this Matt just to have a chat and a brew, been to a couple of Awesome DD, always well run.

I might come along to the rr day think it would be nice to put some faces to names .

NFW ! Sorry the extreme is good and very fast for road use but 375 ?!? :)

Wes, drop JSWS3 a text he wants a Dibilas as he has just bought an Evoms but his Mrs hates the noise, I'm guessing the big D is a little quieter as its enclosed ?!?

Glad you are pleased with the map, thought you might be, but take some advice Wes, if you are happy with how the car drives forget the Dyno as it really is a lottery and you will end up spending more money just chasing headline figures, concentrate on the drive and how the car feels and simply enjoy :)
Yes not bothered what the figures show tbh mate, it feels good, it goes good and im happy!

Spin , this is a newer map to what you tried, I have got it a week ago but still waiting for TBE bits so going very steady until then.

Glad you like it Wes , cannot wait now !

Spin , this is a newer map to what you tried, I have got it a week ago but still waiting for TBE bits so going very steady until then.

Glad you like it Wes , cannot wait now !

You will love it mate, puts a big smile on your face every time, i may need to upgrade the brakes now though lol!!