Sussex/kent south coast meet ? JUNE/JULY

Hi Guys,

For the locals from Brighton....what would be the best car park to congregate in at the Marina on a said Saturday evening say from 6-9ish.

I've had a look on google maps and it seems as though Cineworld or Asda are the larger car parks in the complex. Could anybody shed any light on which one would be best to meet. I'm not sure if either need parking tickets etc?

Cheers

Chris

I would of said Asda would be the easier one to meet in and it's easier to find , from what I remember you don't need a ticket either.

simon

Reactions: kwistof
Hey guys and girls, I'm new on here and can't see much activity in my area, (Essex) but I would be up for the drive to kent. Not massively out of my way! And especially if its on the 29th I would have the whole day to play with. Would love to get involved

josh

Hey guys and girls, I'm new on here and can't see much activity in my area, (Essex) but I would be up for the drive to kent. Not massively out of my way! And especially if its on the 29th I would have the whole day to play with. Would love to get involved

josh

:sign_welcome: to the forum Josh,

I have a bad habit on venturing up to Essex on a regular basis! lol

I'll be setting up a meet in this section later on today with a new thread - first one will be in Brighton at the Marina on the last Saturday of the month- so will be in Sussex. This is the area for Kent, Essex, Surrey, Sussex and London pretty much, and as there was quiet a bit of interest in Brighton I thought the first meet could be set up there.
So what car do you have? Go and have a little play with your profile to update it with your location and maybe an avatar :)

Chris

I'm hoping to get some pictures of my car up this week so shouldn't be too long

josh