Suspension????

audimatt

Reaction score
Im looking to lower my A4 1.8... only want to lower roughly 40mm, without spending too much money?? Anybody got any ideas, and where you can get them from? Thanks :)

cheap 40mm drop springs from any tuner like demon theives etc shouldn't set you back much on their own

When lowering it's best to get a matched spring and shock kit. Weitec do the Ultra GT range which is becoming very popular at the moment. Give me a shout if you want a price.

Damian @ DPM

I have recently gone for a set of venom motorsport shocks and springs as i have never heard anything negative about venom, and i have heard good things about thier own suspension kits, especialy being a reasoanbly budget kit, mine set me back £210 and hopefully fitting them on saturday.

Adam

Coilovers can be had for about the same money on Ebay,2 year warranty etc etc.
I bought a set when i blew one of my FK's, as yet i still havnt got around to fitting the front set,hehe.
Ride wise,much the same tbh,

Thanks for your help people! Was just wandering, with mine being the facelift model; is all the suspension etc the same? Or do i need to order specifically for a facelift model??
Cheers

Matt, it shouldn't make any difference, pre or post-facelift.