suspension/shocks

martin1984

Reaction score
Hi just been advised that both my back shocks have gone. I have been consideing lowering my car a4 b7 sline
reg L928MJB what opition would be avabile sub £500.

just thinking about it i dont have any need for ajustable as long as i get the right set up to star with which is a bit lower than it is now.

just thinking about it i dont have any need for ajustable as long as i get the right set up to star with which is a bit lower than it is now.

In that case I'd suggest one of the following kits -

https://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/ca...n-kita4-b7-avant-19tdi-20t-fsi-20tdi-fwd-0105

https://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/ca...loon-19tdi-20t-fsi-20tdi-27tdi-32-v6-fwd-0105

https://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/ca...ion-kita4-b7-avant-19tdi-20tdi-32-v6-fwd-0105

Damian @ DPM Performance

Hi with my car being the s-line what is the ture amount that it will be lowered with these kits as ive read these are from standard hight as i dont know what the difference is between standard and the s-line suspension.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

hi can you do a link for jom and fk coilover that fit my a4 please also whcih would you recomed as almost same price also bit checky is there site discount like free deliver @DPM

hi can you do a link for jom and fk coilover that fit my a4 please also whcih would you recomed as almost same price also bit checky is there site discount like free deliver @DPM

Links in the post above.

They're both similar kits, I'd say the FK has the widest lowering range where as the JOM kit offers the best ride quality.

We couldn't do any further discount on either unfortunately.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Reactions: martin1984
Links in the post above.

They're both similar kits, I'd say the FK has the widest lowering range where as the JOM kit offers the best ride quality.

We couldn't do any further discount on either unfortunately.

Damian @ DPM Performance
Hi thanks for info looking at the jom kit but says out of stock do you have a date of when you will have it back in stock cheers

I have kept the last one to one side incase you wanted to order so could have that to you for tomorrow, it will be on hold until 5.30pm today.

Damian @ DPM Performance

I have kept the last one to one side incase you wanted to order so could have that to you for tomorrow, it will be on hold until 5.30pm today.

Damian @ DPM Performance
Thats great ill call in 5mins to order thanks

Damian @ DPM Performance
Hi Damain I ve only just had my rears fitted and the drop is a lot more than i thought it would be on the highest set so the garage that fitted them have said is there any way they could have been fitted incorrectly as i have a quick look and the adjuster is in the top of the spring i will take some pics tomorrow when its not raining or is the the expected drop for the s=line or wrong springs in the kit? is there a way to check i dont have any rubbing but am conserened that it the springs drop anymore when settling in then it will rub.
any advise suggestions
thnks
Martin

Afternoon,

If you could confirm the part numbers on the springs and also take a picture if possible that would help.

Damian @ DPM Performance
Hi cant find any part number but have taken some pictures there is still about two threds to turn but when i treid the whole adjuster spins so guess need to remove to adjust?
a718d7fae71076d621b11731ff9ef3fc.jpg
301525711793753622b9e2d55346a74b.jpg
32ad17516c32688eb82025f792d71d54.jpg
b5efc84cef46f098275e8c76f438ff2a.jpg
39d54d34e4778354a7975b4c8320481d.jpg
593d02d27abc50b79c0abf4ad236a6ac.jpg

Afternoon,

The adjusters are quite a way off the highest setting, you can actually go past the top being flush if that makes sense.

Damian @ DPM Performance
Yea cheers just took the garge word that it was set at the highest like i said i can see thred that can still be wound down
Thanks
Martin