suspension setup

Reaction score
Right where do i begin.

I have a 02 S3 8l bone stock at the moment and i am pricing up what i would need to get to overall just improve the car. would love if anyone has any recommendations on products to get or if you have the same parts maybe comment on how good you think they are. From searching around the threads i have come up with these parts so far.
Bilstein B8 Sprint Shock Absorber Kit
H&R 25MM Lowering Springs
Forge Motorsport Adjustable Rear Tie Bars
H&R 25MM Front & 21MM Rear Anti Roll Bars
Ive been looking at Top Mounts and bushing but not sure whether to buy new OEM ones or upgrade to poly ones. Finally if i am missing some things that i should also do when it come to upgrading.
I only have basic knowledge on doing this so any information and input is appreciated.

Cheers in advance

Best thing to start with is replace all the worn out bushes with new / powerflex.
Youll find theyre all shagged.

Reactions: SHUk
Best thing to start with is replace all the worn out bushes with new / powerflex.
Youll find theyre all shagged.

Yea that's what I was thinking of doing, heard rumours of powerflex not being very good. Don't know what sort of life span they have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right where do i begin.

Bilstein B8 Sprint Shock Absorber Kit
H&R 25MM Lowering Springs
Forge Motorsport Adjustable Rear Tie Bars
H&R 25MM Front & 21MM Rear Anti Roll Bars

Basically the ideal suspension setup in my opinion for the S3 8L, only possible change would be the H&R springs to the Eibach Pros. Other then that changing any worn bushes to Powerflex and you'd be done.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Basically the ideal suspension setup in my opinion for the S3 8L, only possible change would be the H&R springs to the Eibach Pros. Other then that changing any worn bushes to Powerflex and you'd be done.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Good to hear, I haven't got round to looking at bushes. But makes sense to just upgrade as they wear out. I'll have a look at those eibach pros cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as for the bushes, anyone ever looked after hardrace bushes? they make the bushes for the front lca. These are made out of rubber, not poly urethane, but much stronger then oem's. I've allways been a honda guy, always had these bushes, and there are spot on. No noise, and as firm as powerflex, but they last very very long. I'm also looking to make my s3 handle a bit better, and the hardrace bushes and tiebar are the first thing that will happen.

Reactions: ToughlilT