Suspension advice for B8 S4

S4int

Reaction score
Hi
Due to a pair of weeping rear shocks I’ve decided to change the lot for a set of Bilstein B12 with Eibach Pro Springs and will be doing this myself.
Can someone please confirm the kit number required for a 2011 S4, I think it is 46-183330?
Also I guess DPM Performance are the best place to go after seeing some posts on here?
Finally, the guides I have read all suggest changing lots of bolts for new ones. Is there a list of part numbers for these bolts available and can these be ordered online or is the only place to buy them direct from Audi?

Many thanks

S4int

Hi
Due to a pair of weeping rear shocks I’ve decided to change the lot for a set of Bilstein B12 with Eibach Pro Springs and will be doing this myself.
Can someone please confirm the kit number required for a 2011 S4, I think it is 46-183330?
Also I guess DPM Performance are the best place to go after seeing some posts on here?
Finally, the guides I have read all suggest changing lots of bolts for new ones. Is there a list of part numbers for these bolts available and can these be ordered online or is the only place to buy them direct from Audi?

Many thanks

S4int

Saloon or avant?

Damian @ DPM Performance