surely not!?!?!?!?! anyone have any thoughts?

new poster, probably pimping his wares... probably not what he wanted to hear Deani :D

Ah dont worry,

May be new here, but long time poster on previous car forums!

I am not that silly, I was just wondering if there was anyone who has used these types of chips?

I have ordered a de-cat, front mount intercooler, proper ecu tuning by crowd with dyno! Lookin forward to new power!

Ha ha ha, was just wondering if wasted all that money if a little chip could do all the same!

P.S. new to S3, and lovin it! not as many Dirty underwear moments when over cooking into corners! M3... Lovely, but napies required when driving like an Ejet

free_candy_van.jpg

prob the same guy

actually the guy did say he had a red van he could drop over to me in!

No serioulsy though, can anyone here honestly own up to doing anything like this chip???

I would reallly like to know how long engine lasted and whether there actually was a difference!!!

This is an Audi forum. People on here have a modicum of common sense. Cliosport however . . .

No seriously though, can anyone here honestly own up to doing anything like this chip???
Never heard of anyone saying they have,do you notice that this seller has good rep yet you cannot view any of the items he sold ?