Superchips bluefin 2.0tfsi

novril

Reaction score
Hi all, the B7 has finally gone. Sad times it was a good car over the time we had it. We've gone for a skoda superb diesel this time and unfortunately my bluefin unit isn't compatible.

Does anyone know if the bluefin can be used on another a4 as it was removed from ours, or is it locked to a chassis number?

Any ideas what the unit would be worth either way? Map was on for 4 years, made the car so much more driveable and I couldn't believe the difference when it took it off on the way to the dealers!

Cheers,
Mark

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Im pretty sure these are locked to the vehicle, however if you speak to superchips im sure ive seen it before where for a fee you can re use on another vehicle. Best bet is to send them an email id think

Im pretty sure these are locked to the vehicle, however if you speak to superchips im sure ive seen it before where for a fee you can re use on another vehicle. Best bet is to send them an email id think
Hi, thanks I'll give them another call and ask if I can have it changed over.

It's a shame as if it only another £200 I'd get it for the new car, but they want £500 for another bluefin unit!

Hi, thanks I'll give them another call and ask if I can have it changed over.

It's a shame as if it only another £200 I'd get it for the new car, but they want £500 for another bluefin unit!

Let me know how much theyd charge to open it up for another user.

Sorry for the mega late reply. Basically they reduce the cost of the unit by 33% of the superchips price. So it would be £264 to register it to a new vehicle.

Is that any use to you still?

I've just found this in the garage. Still here.

Any good to anyone? I'll take offers on it as it's a shame to waste it.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk