1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supercharged badges on eBay

Flowrider99 Jul 28, 2018

1. Flowrider99

Flowrider99 Active Member Audi S5

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Flowrider99

I guess no one buys their supercharged badges on eBay, therefore can anyone recommend somewhere that sells decent quality badges (not Audi at £30 a badge!)

Thanks

4. dp_motley

dp_motley 2012 A3 1.6 TDI

Should a car be really supercharged to wear this badge shamelessly? I considered one and decided against it because my A3, despite being stage 1, still is 1.6 TDI, definitely not supercharged in comparison to bigger engines. Instead, I bought a MK7 look S-line badge because I like how it looks. Badges of this shape got popular nowadays. I hope it doesn't look cheap "in person". I wish someone made a s-line replica of a new S5 fender/door badge.

5. Meemo

Meemo Well-Known Member Supercharged Audi S5 Black Edition

dp_motley likes this.
  6. Meemo

just as well you didnt put a supercharged badge on a Turbo'd car as it doesn't have a supercharger :)
    like when people put M's on their non M BMWs .. just noooo!

dp_motley likes this.
  7. dp_motley

Or those who put RS3 on their aftermarket RS3 look grille (I've received such a badge in a package with the grille from X-UK).

8. Flowrider99

I wasn't sure about the plastic ones hence I found the alloy badges in my opening post. I think he ones you get from Audi are alloy too.

9. Meemo

if you do get them please post on here :)
    I did see 2 star reviews of the ones i was looking at which is why i went for the ABS chromed plastic ones, the feedback was that they was too big and looked ridiculous, so I presume there are a few different sizes to pick from so just be careful and measure first :)

10. dp_motley

Fitted that Chinese S-line badge (MK7 style) yesterday. I still am unsure whether I want to keep it or not. Let it be for a week or two before I make a final decision.

S-line fender badge.jpg