Super sport Seats

Dave1000

Reaction score
Can these be electric or are they manual only apart from lumbar support ?

Manual only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jimojameso
manual only ....... even though the exact same seat in my last car (previous gen S5) they were electric :blink:

Not the same seat @Snake Pliskin . The base of the S/RS3 SSS is identical to standard SS. I have SSS in S3 now and wouldn’t bother. The RS4 SSS is far better!!

The seats in the PREVIOUS GEN S5 are exactly the same as the super sport seats in the RS3 & S3.

The S5 came as standard with full electric adjustment whereas elec adjust is not even an option on the S3/ RS3.

Seats in the latest gen S5 / RS5 are indeed totally different.

Sorry to disagree but... my neighbour has a 60 plate S5 toy and although they look similar they aren’t the same.

Well they certainly look and feel the same - albeit slightly different patterns - but same overall design ...

S5

8947_st0640_088.jpeg

S3

2017-Audi-S3-front-interior.jpg

WOT..... Bit like saying the B* is like the B9 ???? ......'Well they certainly look and feel the same - albeit slightly different patterns - but same overall design ...' .....sorry give up, you don't want to be like Theresa May do you!! Agreed both look similar

WOT..... Bit like saying the B* is like the B9 ???? ......'Well they certainly look and feel the same - albeit slightly different patterns - but same overall design ...' .....sorry give up, you don't want to be like Theresa May do you!! Agreed both look similar

Lol .. well put it this way, I had the S5 for 3 years and now had the RS3 the same and seats in both cars feel identical .. so my vote is passed :yes:

Reactions: hawesy25
Well my 2p tells me the S5 old and new seats are significantly more comfortable in the buttock Area. The S/RS3 seats are nowhere near as comfortable on a 300 mile trip. So the Ayes have it!

Reactions: sve170
wouldn't celebrate the new version seats in the TTRS/TTS and RS5 ect they have plastic frames which especially in the TT are very fragile had to have my previous TTS seat stripped down and the plastic frame replaced which I believe is a common issue, personally and again seats like suspension are a very personal choice / feeling I much prefer the RS3 Super sport seats to the new versions.