Sup, another Noob

EG-Nath

Reaction score
Hey up,

Been reading countless number of helpful threads on this forum since recently purchasing my first german car (Audi TT 1.8T 180HP 2002) so thought id join up

Was in the wrong place at the right time and thus this little gem came up as a quick sale wanted. Had some issues but im slowly working them (car enthusiast for many years so i like to take stuff on myself if i can)

Will be asking some questions in some old threads so be gentle :)

Hey up,

Been reading countless number of helpful threads on this forum since recently purchasing my first german car (Audi TT 1.8T 180HP 2002) so thought id join up

Was in the wrong place at the right time and thus this little gem came up as a quick sale wanted. Had some issues but im slowly working them (car enthusiast for many years so i like to take stuff on myself if i can)

Will be asking some questions in some old threads so be gentle :)
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Any pics of the TT?

Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Any pics of the TT?

havent taken any yet, have yet to tax it as ive been fixing the problems (only steering angle fault) and the EML was on due to cat performance (p0420 fault code)

sorted them both so will tax next month (tomorrow) and get some pics in the next 7 days i wouldve thought

just a silver TT though, looks like 225 (twin pipe miltek egg sauce) lowered on 18s

Reactions: Sandra