Sunvisor clips

Jooles

Reaction score
The passenger side sunvisor clip fell apart today and what I thought was the right one on ebay apparently doesn't fit my car, a 2012 B8.5 S line so has the black headlining etc - so if anyone can let me have the correct part number that would be good. Having said that are they an expensive part from Audi if I went for a genuine one?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

There about £5 from the dealer for the hook part only im sure you have to buy the cover part seperate. Just take it with you they normally keep them in stock

There about £5 from the dealer for the hook part only im sure you have to buy the cover part seperate. Just take it with you they normally keep them in stock
Probably cheaper from a dealer than non genuine off ebay then

Mine broke recently, couldn't wait for new as drivers, needed to work, so I drilled 2 internal hidden holes in each part, test fitted then superglued the nail in each part & some glue in between plastics, looks as good as new & much stronger now, so I'm going to reinforce the passenger one now invisibly.

Mine broke recently, couldn't wait for new as drivers, needed to work, so I drilled 2 internal hidden holes in each part, test fitted then superglued the nail in each part & some glue in between plastics, looks as good as new & much stronger now, so I'm going to reinforce the passenger one now invisibly.
Sounds like my sort of fix, only problem is my wife seems to have lost part of it now

A quick update- I've been in touch with Audi Nottingham today and a new clip and cover (they are available separately) is a fiver so although it might seem alot for such a small part, it's cheaper than the imitations on ebay so I've ordered one