Sunroof owners help

B79MJW

Reaction score
Guys

On your sunroof turn switch for panoramic. Does the bit in the knob that indicates the position on the knob light up?

Seems weird it doesn't is yours the same. See pic I have indicated the but with the light on.

Mark.

Attachments

• IMG_20180312_172330_01.jpg
    IMG_20180312_172330_01.jpg
    764.7 KB · Views: 115
Mark,

It’s the same on mine, I did wonder also but have since forgotten!

I’ve not had mine from new so not sure if he had ever lit up. Sorry!

Reactions: B79MJW
Thanks everyone.

Final sunroof Q I promise. What's the crack with the panoramic feature. Mine seems to open back a bit at a time but if I want to close it I have to have it go all the way back then it will close. The manual doesn't mention much only about resistance?

Seems a bit of a weird setup. The tilt and slide is fine

Sounds a bit like me when I asked about the LED stopping working behind the S4 logo on the maybe rev counter - eyes and brains let us down at times!

Reactions: B79MJW
Sounds a bit like me when I asked about the LED stopping working behind the S4 logo on the maybe rev counter - eyes and brains let us down at times!

Deffo! Sometimes we just expect lights in everything with an interior light pack

I was in the car earlier and I noticed something else that I would expect to be lit, the side window adjuster knob, means you have to feel which side it's turned to.

I was in the car earlier and I noticed something else that I would expect to be lit, the side window adjuster knob, means you have to feel which side it's turned to.

Do you mean the door mirror switch ? iirc there was a thread ....or at least mentioned with a thread on a similar vein, a good few months ago about replacing this with an illuminated option.....?