Sunglasses holder

Jimmy TDI

Pro Tinkerer
Reaction score
Is there a sunglasses holder to replace the drivers grab handle like in the Mk4 Golf?

If not has anyone tried fitting one from a Mk4?

I used to have one in my golf too and I miss it, although the audi does have more cubby holes anyway. I looked on eBay but nothing came up for the a4 so maybe there isn't one.

yes the golf or beetle fit

How does it work.. ? That last link, where is the room for my massive Oakley Batwolf?
But I also like this idea ..

So what's the deal bez? Do you just unscrew the grab handle and this fits straight on in place of it?

Wonder if the wifes big stoopid sunglasses will even fit....

EDIT: Sorry, just answered my own question by reading one of the ads. Cheers :)

yep direct fit

Reactions: TheDriver
They're really handy, and it stops any stereo rattles from the case being in the door.

Bought one now.. Lets see how it works.. And quality (China)
Only 7£
German stores takes 120£

You can get genuine Vauxhall versions for about £7 if I recall and they also fit with minor mods to the back clip.

Just received mine today.. Doesn't fit.!??
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398585712398699
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398585719563702

Wrong type or??

No that's the right one for the mk4 mate. I guess this answers my question then, they don't fit :(

Luckily I've just fitted some under seat storage bins, so it's not a cause for concern for me as my glasses are in there now.

Reactions: barkclark and DieselJake
If you look at the second picture you can see there isn't that much room for maneuver really

iv had 6 in the past and all fitted
last one i fitted was 2 weeks ago stright direct fit
link from where you got it ?

This Volvo should fit also..
Only I can't find it in dark colour..
VOLVO # 30740417

Pic from vwvortex
syda8a6e.jpg

iv used the volvo once its a good fit
but the linked one iv had 2 and both fitted

iv used the volvo once its a good fit
but the linked one iv had 2 and both fitted
I got one of those a few years ago and it definitely didn't fit my B7 - so I sold it at the Beaulieu Autojumble last year.

No that's the right one for the mk4 mate. I guess this answers my question then, they don't fit :(

Luckily I've just fitted some under seat storage bins, so it's not a cause for concern for me as my glasses are in there now.

Wow I really like that, guessing yours were from another car? Anyone know where these can be had from or if any other models boxes will fit.

Link please :happy: I can find loads of A6 ones online (not sure if they fit?) but no A4. Saw one or two A4 bins but sixty quid plus each instead of about twelve for A6 :ohmy:.

Well you learn something new every day.... I thought those bins were standard... got them both sides on my Avant.... I quite fancy a couple of glasses holders though if we can find a link to the correct one... the ones in the first pictures look totally different to the one thats pictured fitted....... edit..... just checked back and that ones a Volvo one.... the Volvo one does look better

These are the A4 ones that Sean (sabaxter) was selling.

I did a write up on fitting them which I'll post up if anyone wants it?

So whats the outcome here............mk4 golf fit an audi A4 or not?