1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Facelift Sun visor for right side

FredrikA3 Feb 19, 2019

1. FredrikA3

FredrikA3 Registered User

Hello,

I am located in Denmark where the driver is positioned in the left seat. My sun visor on the right side contains a big print about the airbag and I kind of think it ruins my nice black sealing.

I then looked at right side sun visors in the UK and as I can see there is no airbag print (I believe it is on your left side instead?).

I do have mirror and light in my sun visors. Only diference is that I will have the clip for gas card, notes, whatever - on both sides if I install a UK version - as I can see it?

Part number I found: 8V0857552A

My car is a A3 8V Sportback Facelift.

Can anyone confirm?

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. FredrikA3

No one?

4. eribaMotters

eribaMotters Registered User

If you cannot swap the visor then how about sticking something over it. Sign writers use CAD programs and computer guided cutters to precisely cut self adhesive vinyl to shape. Could you make a template and get them to scan and cut in a material of your choice?

Colin

5. FredrikA3

It could be an option but I would just prefer an original setup.

6. kcpism

kcpism Registered User

How about checking www.ebay.co.uk?

7. FredrikA3

Thank you for the reply.

That was how I found 8V0857552A but I would like to be sure as I am going to purchase a brand new one. Might need to remove my own and then figure out what it’s called when UK model.