Suggestions for side skirts for an Audi S4 Avant B5

robbie5

NEVER ENOUGH
Reaction score
Can anyone help...I want to purchase a set of side skirts for my S4 B5 Avant (facelift) and was wondering if anyone knows of any quality products around. Have been on ebay and found a few but don't really trust them.

Any advice would be cool, cheers
Rob

I would just stick with the s4 ones. They are the best I have seen for on A4s so I would never change them on the S4.

If you do though I will take your S4 ones with the trims off your hands.

As soupie said above dont replace the S4 ones they are the best ones you can get there are M3 style etc but they dont look half as nice.

But if you do change them, I'll be happy to take the S4 ones off your hands lol.

I'd also be happy to take them off your hands, and think I should have first refusal as it looks like your avant is the same colour as mine! :moa:

Oettinger do some subtle, high quality kits...
mvc00258.jpg

robbie5 said:
Can anyone help...I want to purchase a set of side skirts for my S4 B5 Avant (facelift) and was wondering if anyone knows of any quality products around. Have been on ebay and found a few but don't really trust them.

Any advice would be cool, cheers
Rob

There are better items out there, that look heaps nicer than the stock S4 skirts. It all depends if you're a purist, who reckons "nothing can match the OE S4 skirts".

Find skirts that YOU like, tear the originals off, and fit your choice bits.

I'm no purist myself, and would tear apart a B5 / B7 RS4, to get it looking the way I want it, and sod the purists!

Siena said:
There are better items out there, that look heaps nicer than the stock S4 skirts. It all depends if you're a purist, who reckons "nothing can match the OE S4 skirts".

Find skirts that YOU like, tear the originals off, and fit your choice bits.

I'm no purist myself, and would tear apart a B5 / B7 RS4, to get it looking the way I want it, and sod the purists!

I wanna see some that look better than the S4, most I have seen look out of place imo. Kinda too chunky or just stuck on.

I love the RS4 B5 look but obviously won't fit my S4.:(