Subtle mods for my A6

kashcheema

Reaction score
Adjustments

Hi,

I have a 2014 A6 S Line. I would like to do some subtle mods to it. What would you guys suggest, currently I’ve tinted all windows and tinted the rear lights. I’m in to detailing and like to keep the car immaculate.

I have two kids and wife so nothing overly expensive please! If someone has pics of their mods that would help too.

Thanks.

Kash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black badges front and back and side or just remove the side ones.

other than that it's down to diffusers etc. unless you want to spend big and lower it/bigger wheels?

As above and LED interior lights is a nice cheap little mod.

I've the same family setup and approach to keeping my car immaculate is a battle with a normal lack time!

The other week I painted my callipers (front & rear) as they had visually deteriorated after 2x years. Hand sanded the brake shields. I used Hammerite smooth silver and mixed in smooth black to get the silver I wanted. Masked up the relevant bits, removed the spring clip things and hand painted (combination of small brush and form pad from one of the childrens art kits), one coat. Calliper stickers from e-bay.

IMG 4674
IMG 4639 1

Other mods: Needle sweep, Lap timer (for the oil temperature readout) and copy CDs to Jukebox (endless audiobooks for the children!).

Reactions: Radford212, Bishop187, kashcheema and 2 others
Have you got door projectors? I went for eBay specials with the rings.

I’ve never liked the look of those to be honest!

Had them on my C class, I wasn't sure but got so many comments due to them... And all favorable.

Reactions: Bulldog
I’ve got the original ones in mine.

B6448CDC E810 4729 B138 E0362114A2FE

Reactions: kashcheema, SBJ and GTDezza
Yesterday I've tweaked the car coding (using VCDS) so now have power tailgate closing from the remote and the door switch. Also found out the air con fans reduce when you receive a phone call (bluetooth) which was very considerate of Audi :)

Yesterday I've tweaked the car coding (using VCDS) so now have power tailgate closing from the remote and the door switch. Also found out the air con fans reduce when you receive a phone call (bluetooth) which was very considerate of Audi :)

Power open from the remote is setup by default, so can you also enable power close without any mods via VCDS then?

I did that using Carista

Really?! I have Carista too. Where can I find this option as I’m sure I didn’t see it?! Would be extremely happy if it can be done without any structural changes to the boot mechanism.

Really?! I have Carista too. Where can I find this option as I’m sure I didn’t see it?! Would be extremely happy if it can be done without any structural changes to the boot mechanism.

I can’t remember as I did it ages ago just plug it in & have look. Do you have the full Carista paid version or only the basic version.

I can’t remember as I did it ages ago just plug it in & have look. Do you have the full Carista paid version or only the basic version.

I had the 3 months free at sign up but will sign up for a month again if this is possible. Will look online if this is possible. Thanks for the heads up mate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bulldog